Pumpkin seeds Bread
• 500 g Spelt flour
• 1 small pack dry yeast
• 1 Tsp Sugar
• 1 Tsp salt
• 300 ml warm Soya milk
• 50g butter or margarine
• Pumpkin and sunflower seeds
(I used Spelt flour- as it is a good source of dietary fiber, vitamins and minerals in comparison with common wheat flour)
• Mix together all the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients to the bowl.
• Leave it to sit in the bowl for around 1.5 hours, until it doubles in size.
• Put the dough in a form and leave it to sit for another 30 minutes.
• Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
• Spread over the bread a bit of soya cream or normal cream.
• Make small cuts on the top of the bread for a nice form.
• Sprinkle over pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds.
• Bake it for 30-35 minutes.