• 500g flour
• 100g stevia
• 10g baking powder
• A pinch of salt
• 150 ml sparkling water
• 60ml coconut oil
• 1 kg apples (I prefer a bit more than 1 kg as I like more filling)
• 2 Tbsp agave syrup
• 5g vanilla essence
1. Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Add the wet ingredients and mix until a dough is formed.
3. Cover the dough with foil and let it sit at least 30 minutes in a warm place.
4. Cook the apples with the stevia, cinnamon and vanilla for 10-12 minutes.
5. Split the dough in half. Spread the dough on a baking paper.
6. Add the apple filling. Add the other half of the dough spread over the filling.
7. Cook the pie in the oven at 180 C for 40-45 minutes.
8. Let the pie cool down. Sprinkle powder sugar over the pie.
9. Enjoy !